This is a small piece of information, known as cookies, sent through a web service that we visit and save on your end device (computer, laptop, smartphone), which we use when browsing the web.
- The website collects automatically only information contained in cookies files.
- Files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the service user’s terminal equipment. They are intended for use of the website. First of all, they include the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
- The service provider (here the name and address) is the entity that places cookies and accesses cookies on the end device of its user’s device.
- The service provider uses files (cookies) in order to: adjust the content of the website to the user’s individual preferences, especially those files recognise his device in order to display the page according to his preferences;
- preparation of statistics to help learn about users’ preferences and behaviours, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to adjust the content and appearance of the website to current trends, the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
- the possibility of logging into the service;
- utrzymania logowania użytkownika na każdej kolejnej stronie serwisu.
- The service uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary and are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off your browser). Fixed files are stored in the user’s terminal equipment until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- The user can change the settings of his browser at any time to disable cookies or to obtain information about their placement on his device. Other available options can be found in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers are set by default to accept the storage of files (cookies) on your terminal device.
- The Operator of the Website informs you that changes in your web browser settings may restrict access to certain features of the Website website.
- Files (cookies) used by the service (placed in the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with them.
- You can find out how to set up your web browser in its menu (help) or on the web browser manufacturer’s website.
Kancelarii Jabłońscy Sp. Z o.o.